This chat board is for comments on models, mag features, events, and all model-related stuff

Thursday, September 08, 2005

Needless to say, if you have NY (or Milan, Paris, etc) Fashion Week pics/info, email me (doc/html attached file is OK if you want it formatted your way) and I will post the stuff...

Worry little about getting into the actual shows - find the show venue model entrance/exit and have camera ready...or follow those who seem to know what is going on...

If I never asked a certain lady while she was packing her stuff in the lobby of the Meridien Hotel in Nice once, minutes before I was supposed to drive to Monaco for sightseeing, the next morning after a model contest was over, I would never have known that Yfke Sturm and many other beauties were shooting with Demarchelier on the beach closeby...so ask questions - and you will be rewarded...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home