This chat board is for comments on models, mag features, events, and all model-related stuff

Thursday, September 22, 2005

The beautiful brunette in the new Mo√ęt & Chandon ads ("Always travel with a chauffeur") is Fernanda Motta - excellent pic, showcasing the mod's body


Scientologists offered to help Katie - "...Scientologists will be urging Moss to undergo treatment with Narconon, a drug treatment program with strong links to Scientology."

Meanwhile, Betmaker.com is offering odds on whether gamine model Kate Moss will be arrested and so serve some time in a British cop shop. Betmaker man Tim Williams said that he expected a "lot of fashionistas" to wager on the possibility.
The odds are 4/5 that she will be arrested, according to Betmaker. But it's also offering odds of 19/20 that she won't be arrested.


Finally, Katie issued a "statement" through her model agency, Storm...

"I take full responsibility for my actions.
"I also accept that there are various personal issues that I need to address and have started taking the difficult, yet necessary, steps to resolve them."
"I want to apologise to all of the people I have let down because of my behaviour which has reflected badly on my family, friends, co-workers, business associates and others."
"I am trying to be positive, and the support and love I have received are invaluable."


Other major news - voguey "It girl" Tara P-T is still around - "...Posh totty Tara Palmer-Tomkinson has told how she buys Playboy and likes to skip the articles to get straight to the sexy pictures.
The saucy socialite admits she picks up the glamour mag if it features a gorgeous woman on the cover
..."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home