This chat board is for comments on models, mag features, events, and all model-related stuff

Tuesday, August 02, 2005

On the subject of Sabrinas...
Sabrina Orthmann, from Brusque in Santa Catarina, won the Brazilian Model Look in 1998 and was the Brazilian contestant (along with Tatiana Rossi - who Wim tells me prefers to be known as Dumenti) in the international final in Nice, in Sept 1998. I happened to be around (was I in luck or what?) - Sabrina was only 13 yo and weighed 45 kg, but was already very tall. Tati managed to grab 3d place overall - Sabrina wasn't in the finalists, so she was a little depressed after the final was over, but still smiled for my camera...




I often wondered what happened to her career since then - being with Elite Models wasn't exactly the best guarantee for success after late 1999...Sabrina worked in Paris and Tokyo among other places, then apparently took acting lessons a few years ago and seemed to abandon modeling. She appeared again this April, as the Trip #132 "Online girl" in a rather sensual shoot (which I have to say surprised me!) In the chat, Sabrina, who is today still only 20/21 yo and over 1m80 tall, says she plans to work as an actress.
I say - very few mods look that good these days...fascinating faces are rare.

Some pics from the Trip Online shoot:





Other recent Trip girls - I've seen Tais Thormann with few clothes before, but I don't think I'll get bored any time soon...she won a beauty contest among 700 contestants in RS at 16...compare with some substandard Danish "hip" mods...
Leticia Wiermann is only 18 yo ?
Sophisticated Rio babe Sylvia Missagia looks better than ever...
Amazonian exotic beauty Suyane Moreira is still around...
Massively elegant Talytha Pugliesi is very popular in Europe and reveals more than I had ever seen before here...she can be seen surfing in Biarritz, in the south of France, and looks great in the new L'Oreal ads...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home