This chat board is for comments on models, mag features, events, and all model-related stuff

Sunday, April 24, 2005

The Lumiere Model Management site is online - several interesting names are in their roster. The Barros sisters, Adriana Lima, Fabiane Nunes and Raica are joined by Mariana Marcki, Amanda Salvato, Danielle Nogueira and more...
Maybe the boss will decide to send me the latest info on Ana Beatriz and her job schedule? The Paty Barros pic collection is very interesting -- I have all those French Biba/Madame Figaro mags btw, he he

This is one Patricia Barros pic I missed...



5 Comments:

At 4/25/2005 4:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

SHE IS AMAZING!!!!!

GORGEOUS!!!!

Congrats LUMIERE !!!!!!

 
At 4/26/2005 12:33 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice find, FV! I love the Patricia pic... she's blistering hot. Has she had a baby yet? I remember the "pregnancy" pics from a while back...

Anyway, personal favor. Can anyone access the pics of Guilherme Valle? (I couldn't see his pics though I saw Raica and Adriana's.) Can they, if possible, email it to me at zml2122@hotmail.com? I know if sounds weird, but I need pics of a guy like him (young, curly black hair) for an RPG. I'm playing Prince Alexader of Paris tabletop soon... :D

-FUNNYFAN

 
At 4/26/2005 3:48 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awesome Pic. Underutilized babe.

 
At 4/28/2005 6:19 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I didn't see Lima on their site.

 
At 5/13/2005 8:47 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

she's very thin, look at her arms, really skinny, even more than ABB, but with bigger boobs- and also natural!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home