This chat board is for comments on models, mag features, events, and all model-related stuff

Wednesday, April 20, 2005

GISELE BUNDCHEN – property magnate? Apparently the Brazilian beauty now sees herself as a retail expert and has relegated modelling to second place in her career priorities. "My hobby is to buy homes," she says. "Modelling is 40 per cent of what I do. The rest is contracting." Gisele, who bought her first property in New York at the age of 18, now also owns a Manhattan penthouse as well as places in Los Angeles and Sao Paolo. "I am the queen of construction," she told a US magazine. Now 24, Gisele is considering the idea of writing a career retrospective, admitting that she was already tired of the catwalk scene by the age of 19. "I know it sounds stupid to say I was 19 and tired," she went on. "But I was a workaholic since I was 14, working two shoots a day for six months, without a day off." These days the odd modeling job only serves to assist her in her contracting projects. "When I come back, they actually have stuff done," she explains. "[If not] I get a new contractor." reports vogue.co.uk

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home