This chat board is for comments on models, mag features, events, and all model-related stuff

Monday, January 03, 2005

"2004 stuff I missed" Dept

GISELE BUNDCHEN says her family can prove that her boobs are all her own. "Some people says my boobs are fake," says the Brazilian supermodel, one of six sisters. "But all I can say is, go look at my family and you'll see mine are the smallest."

Hmmm. OK, but I am not yet 100% convinced...

Bundchen, whose first film, Taxi, is expected to hit London screens next month, admits to being more than a little nervous about the Sapphic scene she had to share with Jennifer Esposito on set. "I said to them, 'You've got to be kidding'" she told the Daily Mirror. "I had been travelling for four hours. I arrived at 5 am and I had never met this girl before. They told me what I had to do and at first I was very calm about it. Then when it came to the scent I was really nervous. The director said, 'Come on, Gisele. You have to remember your character doesn't care, she's not scared, she's reckless.' I said to Jennifer, 'I'm sorry, I going to have to do this'. So I did it and it was kind of embarrassing, to be honest. I was thinking, 'What are my mom and my dad going to say when they see this?' But everybody was behind us cheering while we were doing the scene...


Gianne Albertoni is to appear in the Abercrombie & Fitch campaign which is shooting this week in the Dominican Republic.
She is also in a sexy ed in Homem Vogue (Men's Vogue) shot by Gui Paganini in Hotel Fasano, in Sao Paulo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home