This chat board is for comments on models, mag features, events, and all model-related stuff

Saturday, October 16, 2004

I am doing some plumbing work and I had to relocate some of my piled-up mag columns - so I grabbed a few interesting issues from past years, and did a little scanning.
The 20ANS 07/01 issue with Ana Beatriz on the cover is not in the best condition, but you get to see Ana in a Zepetello pic from mid 1999 - I think that was when she was based in Paris.

The Grazia issue from July 2001 features Nina Zukova, a Russian mod who is far better that anyone Rowland, Bart and Co will ever come up with - another career botched by Elite Models.

The Russian Elle cover from March 2002 features the unparalleled elegance of Kristina Tsirekidze, by Vladimir Friedkes - makes the usual "A-List" blondes look boring.









.

1 Comments:

At 12/03/2012 2:12 AM, Anonymous Sharmota Egypt said...

It’s Time For Lingerie Friday

 

Post a Comment

<< Home